Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Newcomer

Goodmorning!

I thought of writing on these online pages way before, but everytime I start typing in these pages, my mind goes blank with me saying, "ano na isusulat ko dito?" And after concluding that I have nothing to do with it, I would simply resort to playing dota or checking my facebook account. Haha.

Some of my friends are in to blogging too. And sometimes they keep on asking me to create one to know what my thoughts are, and to keep in touch with me.

This is my first time writing in my blog. Follow me ha. :)

1 comment:

  1. naks congrats sa perstaym mo. :) minsan nga i-tour mo si karla sa UP ha. May problema sa direksiyon ang batang yan. kahit ilang ulit nang nakarating sa school e di pa rin niya matandaan ang mga daanan. sarap paluin sa pwet. orayt! ^^

    ReplyDelete